Payment and refund
Payment for vouchers
Belarusian tour operator PRPUE «Automated tourism technologies» offer tours at prices approved by recreation centers of the Republic of Belarus. In 2007 «Automated tourism technologies» has provided customers convenient online booking process firstly in Belarus. You can learn more about rules of booking tours to the redreation centers in Belarus in the article «Booking rules».
Detaild information about «Payment for vouchers to recreation centers in Belarus»:
After clients of tour operator «Automated tourism technologies» agree on the date they recieve Tourist services agreement and invoice. The validity of the invoice is indicated on the payment documents (usually 3-5 days). The term of payment period may be extended or shortened in the case of close arrival. To make payment convinient you can choose one of the following payment methods:
- bank transfer
- through System Assists
- online payment by card
- cash in the office
- Bank transfer - payment according the invoice in bank branches in Belarus or international money transfer to Belarus. Bank commission for transfer depends on the bank rates. To pay you should take to the bank the following documents: passport, invoice and tourist service agreement. You can transfer money from your bank account or without opening bank account. Money are credited to the tour operator account within 1-3 days.
- payment through System «Assists» in Belarus without bank commission - payment for tours by cash, e-money or by cars in the bank branch or online via internet banking, payment details in the section System Assists.
- Online payment by card through the system «bePaid» without bank commission - online payment by cards Visa, Mastercard, Mir for more information about payment go to the section Payment System bePaid.
- Payment by cash in the office - payment by cash in the office in Belarusian rubles or bank cards without commission. Office address - Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Surazhskaya st. 10, office 21, office is located in the center of Minsk, not far from the railway station and the metro station «Institut Kultury». Schedule, contact information see in article Contacts. You can get detailed directions to the office here.
Detailed instructions on payment with examples of payment order are sent to the clients of PRPUE «Automated tourism technologies» together with the payment documents.
At the territory of the Republic of Belarus payment for tours is made in bank branches, in the office in Belarusian rubles (BYN).
At the territory of the Russian Federation payment for tours is made in bank branches, online by cards in Russian rubles (RUB). The list of the main banks in the Russian Federation - the main bank branches in the Russian Federation (their tariffs, phones, branches across Russia), where it is possible to pay for tours to Belarus.
At the other state's territory payment for tours is made in bank branches, online by cards in euro (EUR).
Clients of Belarusian tour operator can change or cancel their order at any time. All adjustments, including the period of rest and participants should be submitted in written form at the web-page of the booking order. If you don't have opportunity to use your vaucher for good reason, it is necessary to write an application addressed to the Director of PRPUE «Automated tourism technologies» with the reason of refuse. The customer should sign the application, attach medical and other documents, which confirm the inability to use the voucher.
If a customer rejects paid vouchers the cost of the vouchers is paid back except for the actually incurred expenses (paying of the bank commission for an accepted payment, punitive sanctions fixed by the agreement with the recreation center, expenses of the enterprise to provide of booking services on the customer's order).
If you have questions on booking a tour, you can ask them 24 hours a day on the web-page of your booking order or contact specialists of the Booking department of PRPUE «Automated tourism technologies» in any convenient way:
- from the page of your order;
- by phone +37517-394-49-09 (multichannel);
- by phone +37529-766-66-53;
- send a message in Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram, Skype +37529-766-66-53;
- send a message on e-mail.
After payment and signing the agreement a tourist voucher will be sent by the means of the Internet, which you show when arriving at the recreation center together with your passport.